We Make Surplus Lines Easy
- We value teamwork and accountability.
- We act with Respect, Integrity and Trust.
- We are committed to the continuous learning and development of our employees.
What Defines Us
As a Berkley company you can trust in us knowing we always act with integrity and do the right thing. We have expertise in writing complex excess and surplus lines business and do so responsibly to ensure we are profitable.
What Guides Us
- We are solutions oriented and responsible, and have a can-do attitude when working with you and your client in underwriting and claims scenarios.
- Due to our size, we are flexible and are responsive to the changing insurance marketplace.
What Drives Us
- We want to be the market leader by continually being innovative and improving the way writing excess and surplus lines is transacted.
- We understand the business and build relationships with our agents to ensure that we can both transact small to mid-market business efficiently and profitably.
Products and services are provided through various surplus lines insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation and offered through licensed surplus lines brokers. Not all products and services may be available in all jurisdictions, and the coverage provided by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Surplus lines insurance carriers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. ZES Insurance Agency, LLC conducts business in California as a licensed surplus lines broker (License #0H99364).